Thank you so much to Allison of Plant-Based Pulse for nominating me for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Her blog is a fantastic read, with lots of interesting information.
There are a few rules for this award:
- thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
- put the award logo on your blog
- answer the ten questions they have set for you
- make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- nominate seven people
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
- How do you take care of yourself after a stressful day?
I like to read a great book or watch a movie. Editing photos and content for my blog is also surprisingly relaxing, so I tend to do that as well.
- What inspires you in your blogging content?
Amazing food. I get really excited about sharing new ideas and recipes, which makes blogging much more fun than work. 🙂
- What is your favorite restaurant?
Watercourse Foods. It is a fantastic vegan restaurant in Denver, Colorado (also a vegan bakery, yum!).
- What was the most recent movie/Netflix you watched?
The Fifth Element
- Are you a planner or on-the-fly type of person?
I am definitely a planner. I like to have all the details figured out well ahead of time, and nothing bothers me as much as things that do not go according to plan. Luckily I have a very patient husband who is always reminding me that it is more important to enjoy the moment than worry about what is going to happen next.
- What does the word ‘happiness’ mean to you?
The absence of stress or worry, total peace.
- What is one of your least favorite foods?
That would have to be beets. I have tried to like them, but it just has not worked out.
- Coffee or tea?
Tea, preferably a soy chai tea latte.
- Where would you go on your ideal vacation?
Anywhere with beautiful beaches, warm clear water and palm trees
- Do you prefer a lot of friends or a few close friends?
A few close friends.
Here are my questions for the people I nominated:
- You are stranded on an island. What kitchen gadget would you most like to have on hand?
- Do you prefer warm or cool weather?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What genre of music do you like the most?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you could have any career in the world, what would it be?
- What famous person would you most like to meet?
- Do you like cilantro?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Here are my nominees. Check out their great blogs, they are all marvelous! 😀
A Cat, A Book and a Bowl of Soup
Thank you so much for the nomination, I am honoured. It may take a day or two for me to get that done, as we are recovering from a bit of a house fire here, but I will get onto it. Cheers, Suz
LikeLiked by 1 person